- About Redhorse
- Energy and Climate Change
- Environmental Consulting
- Information Technology
- Intelligence Services
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure and SmartGrid
- Air Quality
- Big Pine Paiute Tribe - Emissions Inventory Update & Air Quality Assessment
- Century Aluminum - Permitting Support
- Confidential Utility Client - Air Quality & Meteorological Monitoring
- Confidential Utility Client - Permitting Support
- Denison Mines (USA) Corp. - Environmental Compliance & Permitting Support
- Hawthorne Army Depot - Class I Air Permit Modifications and Compliance Support
- Hawthorne Army Depot - Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Climate Change
- ADESA Climate Change Regulatory Analysis
- Community-Wide GHG Emissions Inventory for the Gila River Indian Community
- Denison Mines, Air Modeling and Impact Analysis
- Limited Analysis of the Federal Climate Change Market for Det Norske Veritas Certification, Inc.
- NV Energy Emission Inventory Preparation and Reporting
- Energy Management
- Air Force Base-Wide Energy Audits
- Federal Aviation Administration Control Tower and Support Buildings Energy Audits
- Federal Aviation Administration Control Tower Design Review
- General Services Administration Great Lakes Region – Detailed (Level II) Energy and Water Audits
- Gila River Indian Community, Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant, Energy Audit Training and Capacity Building
- High Desert Generation, Boiler System Fuel-to-Steam Efficiency
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory – Technical Assistance and Support Services
- Resource Efficiency Management services to the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S Army – Pacific Region
- U.S. Army Advanced Metering Program in Alaska
- U.S. Coast Guard, Air Station Clearwater, Energy Audit
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Data Center and Laboratory Energy Audits
- Information Technology
- Communication System Design, Integration, and Installation
- Communications System Site Surveys
- Department of Homeland Security, Interoperable Communications Technical Assistance
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Advanced Metering Infrastructure Communications and Engineering Support
- Project Management for Radio System Expansion
- Radio System Frequency Coordination
- SmartGrid Communications Systems Site Surveys
- SmartGrid Communications Systems Test Management Services
- Litigation Support
- Renewable Energy
- Biogas Cogeneration and Effluent Reuse at the Schofield Barracks Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Electric Utility, Renewable Energy Powered Communication Units
- Electrical and Controls Engineering, Logic and Software Support for a Prototype Pyrolysis System
- Fort Richardson Landfill Gas Cogeneration Project
- National Marine Fisheries Services, Solar Outdoor Lighting
- Power Purchase Agreement Support, Private Client
- Preliminary Siting and Design Criteria for a Natural Gas-Fired Generating Facility, Private Developer
- Renewable Energy Stakeholder Outreach Support, Private Solar Developer
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Los Angeles District, Fort Irwin Renewable Energy Assessment
- Contact Us
Solution Development Director
|Location:||National Capital Region|
|Years of Experience:||Supervisory or management experience is required.|
|Level of Education:||Bachelor’s degree with 15 years of relevant experience. Masters degree preferred.|
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. We are looking for a Solution Development Director. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works.
- Account and project manager experience leading multiple telecommunications pursuits of values greater than $100 Million.
- Proven leadership of geographically distributed teams.
- Results setting up new marketing and business development programs.
- 15+ years of Federal experience supporting both Civilian and DOD customers.
- Interfacing with agency senior executives as well as senior government technical management and executive level personnel as required.
- Understanding and experience with engineering and business development in the Telecommunications industry systems, full life cycle acquisitions, acquisition tools, and cloud and mobile strategies.
- Ability to provide business development leadership across Federal, State and Local customer agencies with high-level analysis and expertise for work described in Section 3.0. Provides advanced technical knowledge and analysis of the telecommunications industry and Federal marketplace. Provides high-level functional analysis, documentation, training, and or implementation advice on complex problems which require a high level knowledge of the program and the telecommunications industry. Participates in all levels of customer engagement. Ability to form and maintain relationships with Federal C-Suite executives.