Redhorse Awarded Navy Seaport-e IDIQ Contract
Redhorse Corporation was awarded SeaPort-e contract number N00178-10-D-6273 to provide: program management, engineering, information technology, logistics, acquisition, and mission support services to the Navy, Marine Corps, and other authorized users.SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas, including:
- Research and development support;
- Engineering system engineering and process engineering support;
- Modeling, simulation, stimulation and analysis support;
- Information system development, information assurance and information technology support; and
- Software engineering, development, programming and network support.
Redhorse’s award covers all seven Navy zones, multiple Navy commands, and includes a contract ceiling of $94 billion, with option years.
Seaport-e provides competitive awards for services required by Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the Marine Corps.
The contract period of performance is: August 15, 2010, through August 14, 2019, including award term options.
Awarded zones include:
- National Capital
- Gulf Coast